Every day, your favorite family and personal memories captured on video tape and audio tape decay for the following reasons:
- over time, the magnetic particles on the tape lose their charge
- improper storage demagnetizes them faster
- the lubricant inherent in the tape diminishes
- the tape stretches over time resulting in poor retrieval
- tapes used for rerecording retain less information and lose it quicker
If you don't digitize them to preserve their current quality, you will lose those memories forever.
So, it's not a matter of will those memories be lost; it's a matter of when!
8mm Film; Super 8 Film; VHS; VHS-C; 8mm Cassettes; Mini DV & Audio Cassettes
I also convert/digitally restore important pictures and slides to digital files, too.
Contact me today to discuss preserving your past forever.
440.543.1117 or 440.670.1742
A bit skeptical? click here.